Friday, December 28, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


Two weeks or almost! December 21 is our office' christmas party.. and the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th (christmas day!), 26th, 27th, 28th( that's today), 29th, 30th, 31st, january 1st are all holidays for me!! 11 days, imagine 11 days without work! because of the length of time that i am on vacation, i failed to keep track of what particular day of the week it is everyday, except today that i am doing this blog while my youngest deen is fast asleep..my two boys, as usual, are both vying for attention every minute. so even if i wanted to (very much), i haven't had much time for myself. we spent time watching thomas and friends, bob the builder, blue clues, christmas carols, fireworks, santa claus and all sorts of children's shows. i played with deen as he finds shapes and letters in the house..he chuckles every time he finds a shape, but he can't find an octagon so he settled for the yno's railroad tracks. yno is a helpful brother, he helps deen finds shapes but is always annoyed when deen destroys his well-organized railroad tracks..i also had a great time playing the car races (on my cellphone).. i am already on track 7, of course, while deen closely watches so i can't even see the screen of my cellphone. i was able to finish reading Father JJ's Yayee 4: Embraced by God.. very good reading and very inspiring.. i was able to read it while my three boys (including my husband dino) are fast asleep at night.. i realized i only have time for myself when my boys are sleeping!
overall, i had and still having a good, relaxing vacation...to all, hope you had a merry christmas.. wishing you a prosperous year of the rat!!

No comments: