Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Yno and Deen


"A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer."
For lack of time to really sit down and make my planned scrapbook, i just decided to post, for posterity, some pictures of my kids... Most moms have taken the time to prepare a scrapbook, do an album or neatfully arrange their children's pictures... i haven't done the same.. their pictures are still stacked in envelopes or otherwise saved in my home pc!! and everytime I try to put them all together my kids are huddled beside me, asking, "what is that mommy?" and I just find the pictures thrown in all the wrong places..

so finally I gave up and decided to just create a blog ... and hope that someday I will finally have my own quiet space to assemble all the pieces...but in the meantime, i just have to satisfy myself with the chaos brought by my growing kids. children are children only once. i have to enjoy every moment with them, and shelve the scrapbooks that i am dying to do..

No comments: